Thanks to our wide network of professionals, we are able to offer you this interpreting service in a large number of languages.
Our interpreters, who work to and from English, are professionals with considerable experience who are specialized in their respective areas. They will work with the documentation obtained and, if necessary, prepare the meeting with the client over the telephone or face to face.
We would advise you to send the documentation a week, or at least two days, beforehand, as otherwise the quality of the interpreting service cannot be guaranteed.
In Mondo Agit we work according to our principles. Our high quality and competitive prices make us your best option. Try us out. If you are looking for an interpreter in London, please contact us.
Note: All documentation sent to our translation agency will be treated in confidence and will remain the property of its owner from the moment of the request for an estimate for the interpreting service in London.
London, capital of England and the United Kingdom, undoubtedly is one of the world’s points of reference, in terms of politics, economy and culture, which has made London amongst New York, Tokyo and Paris one of the four most cosmopolitan and visited cities in the world.
Everybody wants to go to London, if it is for its magnificent museums, its elegant art galleries, historic streets or its internationality.
What is there to do in London?
– Marvel at Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament’s clock tower, in the city of Westminster, which without a doubt is the city’s most emblematic landmark.
– Visit the Tower of London, which in fact is one of the capital’s main tourist attractions. The fortress dates back to 1066 and is a remarkable composition of fortress, palace, dungeons, chapels and various museums, which can be found on its 17 acres of grounds. Furthermore the Tower of London is home to one of the country’s greatest treasures; the Crown Jewels, which are just as famous as the Tower of London itself.
– Stroll through colourful Notting Hill, which is known throughout the world for its beautiful carnivals. The multicoloured and bright facades, parks, gardens and flea market, really make this London area stand out.
– Have afternoon tea in a café in Covent Garden, probably London’s liveliest neighbourhood, where there are always people around and it is a delight to walk amongst the tourists, and gaze at the plethora of street artists and shops.
– It is obligatory to make a stop at London’s best and most exclusive department store: Harrods. There you will find the most famous and luxurious labels, in magnificently decadent décor. It is almost like shopping in a museum, where every room is themed differently, each one lavisher than the next.
– Enjoy London’s buzzing night life in Piccadilly, the city’s nerve centre.
You can explore the many pubs and clubs in the surrounding area, particularly in Soho, which are boasting with life, and colour due to Piccadilly Circus’ impressive neon bill boards.