Thanks to our wide network of professionals, we are able to offer you this interpreting service in a large number of languages.
Our interpreters, who work to and from Spanish, are professionals with considerable experience who are specialized in their respective areas. They will work with the documentation obtained and, if necessary, prepare the meeting with the client over the telephone or face to face.
We would advise you to send the documentation a week, or at least two days, beforehand, as otherwise the quality of the interpreting service cannot be guaranteed.
In Mondo Agit we work according to our principles. Our high quality and competitive prices make us your best option. Try us out. If you are looking for an interpreter in Madrid, please contact us.
Note: All documentation sent to our translation agency will be treated in confidence and will remain the property of its owner from the moment of the request for an estimate for the interpreting service in Madrid.
In no other European capital, will you find a city centre as full of life until the early hours as in Madrid; it’s almost as if an unwritten law forbade its inhabitants to sleep until the morning.
Always en vogue and friendly, the city has many different facets. On a cultural visit, visitors can discover the city’s precious museums, and after a little siesta in a luscious park or a flamenco show, can enjoy a lavish and relaxing meal, in order to be prepared for the exhaustive Madrilenian nightlife.
What is there to do in Madrid?
– Walk up the “Paseo del Arte”, past the Prado, the Thyssen-Bornemisza and the Reina Sofia, they are all located along the way, between the Prado and Atocha, the city’s main train station, this would be the perfect opportunity to prove what you know about Velazquez, Goya and Picasso, amongst others.
– Try some delicious tapas in La Latina or indulge in a gastronomic feast in one of the many luxurious restaurants the Spanish capital has to offer.
– Take a stroll through the relaxing greenery of the “Buen Retiro”, the stunning park also doubles as a stage for many street performers. Great comedians, and stars of the theatre and other arts have started their journey on the paths of this famous park.
– And to feel even more like a Madrilenian you should go for some vermouth in Huertas.
– Enjoy one of the many shows on the “Gran Vía”, which according to the latest surveys is the locals’ favourite spot in the city.
– Go shopping in the avant-gardist “Calle Fuencarral” in the Chueca neighbourhood, the most “stimulating” in terms of creativity.
– Stimulating the senses, quiver of creative power and discover the passion of flamenco.
– And for football fans; Santiago Bernabeu, home to the glorious Real Madrid, is a must-see.