Thanks to our wide network of professionals, we are able to offer you this interpreting service in a large number of languages.
Our interpreters, who work to and from French, are professionals with considerable experience who are specialized in their respective areas. They will work with the documentation obtained and, if necessary, prepare the meeting with the client over the telephone or face to face.
We would advise you to send the documentation a week, or at least two days, beforehand, as otherwise the quality of the interpreting service cannot be guaranteed.
In Mondo Agit we work according to our principles. Our high quality and competitive prices make us your best option. Try us out. If you are looking for an interpreter in Paris, please contact us.
Note: All documentation sent to our translation agency will be treated in confidence and will remain the property of its owner from the moment of the request for an estimate for the interpreting service in Paris.
Paris, the capital of France is not only an important city in Europe, but the world. The “City of Lights”, is located in the country’s north and is one of its most popular tourist destinations. As part of its cultural offer, Paris is home to more than 150 museums, the Louvre being the most important.
What is there to do in Paris?
– The Eiffel tower is a must-see during your stay in Paris, as it is the city’s most famous landmark. Built for the 1889 World’s Fair, the tower offers an incredible view over the city from its highest deck.
– Take a stroll through the enchanting neighbourhood of Montmartre, this bohemian neighbourhood, is the favoured hangout of many artists. The neighbourhood is also home to Sacré-Coeur, the basilica on top of the “Butte Montmatre”.
– This is the perfect vantage point to try and make out the Arc de Triomphe (Arch of Triumph), Paris’ second most emblematic landmark.
– A visit to the cathedral of Notre-Dame is also a must. Located on the banks of the Seine, it is Paris’ most famous church, furthermore one of the most representative examples of Gothic architecture in the world.
– Explore the Latin Quarter, where you can enjoy cheap food and the magnificent atmosphere.
– Have a look at the Louvre and all the stunning art work on display there. You will spend at least a couple of hours there, so you might want to look into joining a guided tour or renting one of the audio guides.
– The Centre Pompidou, a contemporary art museum, is also worth a visit; although it is probably mostly known for its architecture as it has been built using functional materials, such as escalators, or water and air pipes.