Thanks to our wide network of professionals, we are able to offer you this interpreting service in a large number of languages.
Our interpreters, who work to and from English, are professionals with considerable experience who are specialized in their respective areas. They will work with the documentation obtained and, if necessary, prepare the meeting with the client over the telephone or face to face.
We would advise you to send the documentation a week, or at least two days, beforehand, as otherwise the quality of the interpreting service cannot be guaranteed.
In Mondo Agit we work according to our principles. Our high quality and competitive prices make us your best option. Try us out. If you are looking for an interpreter in Southampton, please contact us.
Note: All documentation sent to our translation agency will be treated in confidence and will remain the property of its owner from the moment of the request for an estimate for the interpreting service in Southampton.
Southampton is a city in the South of England, and one of the UK’s major ports, which explains the city’s rich nautical history. Both Titanic and Mayflower set sail from here, and it is where the QE2 is currently moored, furthermore Southampton is home to the annual Solent Boat Jumble.
Southampton has undergone an incredible transformation, mostly due to the German bombings during WW2.
Nowadays, Southampton is one of the most popular tourist destinations amongst Brits, who are looking for relaxation, fun and a good time. Thousands of students from all over the country and the world come to Southampton in order to attend one of the two prestigious universities. Southampton is a lively town, which has much to offer in terms of culture, art and fun.
What is there to do in Southampton?
– You could visit the Maritime Museum, and learn about Southampton’s rich history.
The museum’s exhibits are displayed in a 14th century wool warehouse, where you can learn about the history of Southampton harbour.
– There are many beautiful restaurants in Southampton offering the best seafood dishes along the coast. The cuisines covered by the many restaurants stretch from English, Italian or Asian food to Columbian.
– Have a drink. Sotonians are known for their young and fun attitude. There are different areas, where you can find a little rest, such as:
– The city centre, where most bars and pubs can be found.
– Clowns Bar. The bar has a young feel, offering a great range of drinks at low prices (£1 per pint)
– The Orange Rooms. This party-bar is a stage for all the world’s and Southampton student union’s best DJs.
– The Lizard Lounge. This is the most sophisticated and selective place in town, where you can enjoy a fusion of hip-hop and jazz.