Thanks to our wide network of professionals, we are able to offer you this interpreting service in a large number of languages.
Our interpreters, who work to and from German, are professionals with considerable experience who are specialized in their respective areas. They will work with the documentation obtained and, if necessary, prepare the meeting with the client over the telephone or face to face.
We would advise you to send the documentation a week, or at least two days, beforehand, as otherwise the quality of the interpreting service cannot be guaranteed.
In Mondo Agit we work according to our principles. Our high quality and competitive prices make us your best option. Try us out. If you are looking for an interpreter in Stuttgart, please contact us.
Note: All documentation sent to our translation agency will be treated in confidence and will remain the property of its owner from the moment of the request for an estimate for the interpreting service in Stuttgart.
Stuttgart is the capital of the federated state of Baden-Württemberg in southern Germany, and lies in a valley, surrounded by beautiful vineyards.
The city’s name derives form the German “Stutengarten” (lit. Garden of the mares), as it was the location of Liudolf, Duke of Swabia’s stables.
What is there to do in Stuttgart?
– Take a walk through the city centre, marvelling at the old as well as the new castle and the Schlossgarten, a park, which spans across most of the city. Ascend the steps of the train station’s tower, from where you will have an amazing view over the city.
– Go to the Mercedes-Benz Museum, which impresses with its futuristic design on the outside and unique cars on the inside.
– Marvel at the city from the top of the TV-tower, and once back on the ground you could stroll through the luscious woods until you are back in the city centre.
– Lose yourself in one of the many shops on Königstrasse, one of the pedestrian zones in the city centre.
– Have a beer in one of the many “Biergarten” (lit. beer garden), which during warmer months spring up out of nowhere.
– If you would like to go out, go to the pubs around the Eberhardstrasse, right in the centre of Stuttgart.