With more than 8 years of know-how and presence in 6 European countries (including the five largest economies in the EU), Mondo Agit has decided to start up an ambitious territorial expansion plan. To do this, we are looking for entrepreneurial, serious and organised people, with the desire to become their own boss, an important commercial profile, and interest in languages in general and the world of translation and interpreting in particular.
At Mondo Agit we have an extensive database of translators, certified translators and interpreters that lets us offer a very wide range of language varieties, as well as being able to adapt the quality, deadlines and prices to our clients’ different needs.
What do we offer?
- All the necessary support to start up and develop the branch by means of guidance in all areas related to business, commercial consultancy, project operations, marketing, fiscal and legal matters, among others.
- Comprehensive coordination of all translation projects, guaranteeing quality and delivery within deadlines.
- All appropriate direct clients through our website for the franchise’s area.
- Continual training and guidance throughout our commercial relationship.
What do we need?
- Partners with a distinguished commercial profile, initiative and the desire to grow as an entrepreneur. Preferably, people from the world of translation and interpreting.
- Seriousness and organisation are crucial for business. It is essential to comply with recommendations and guidelines, especially during start-up, as regards prices, quality, image and prestige.
- The partner must use the trademarks and other distinctive signs, the know-how and the intellectual property rights granted by Mondo Agit exclusively for running the franchise.
Upon presenting your candidature as a representative of Mondo Agit, you will have the advantage that no entry fee will be necessary, nor a monthly royalty – that is, it will not cost anything, apart from the necessary resources to be able to carry out the work (computer, Windows, MS-Office, internet connection and landline).
Company founded: 2005
Franchise founded: 2009
Own offices: 2
European franchises: 5
Total investment: Less than €1,000
Entry fee: €0
Contract duration: 2 years
Financial support: No
Office size (square metres): 20m2 recommended minimum office space
Minimum workforce: No workforce requirements
We look forward to hearing from you!